Bolton Valley Volunteer Off-Snow Orientation
Time: 9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Location: Bolton Valley Ski Area
One of three off-snow trainings. All volunteers must attend off-snow training prior to on-snow training in December. Learn about adaptive sports, skiing and riding with people with disabilities and more.
New volunteers will join program coordinators for an overview of the history of Vermont Adaptive Ski and Sports during the first half of orientation. This includes:
· who we are and what we do
· the important roles that volunteers play in our organization
· how a typical lesson is structured
· some procedures and guidelines to ensure a good lesson for all involved
Returning volunteers will then join the new volunteers for the second half of the training. This will include:
· new developments
· tickets and pass policy
· disability awareness exercise and much more.
Contact Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOU MUST fill out an online application prior to attending orientation. Click here for the application.
Click here to sign up for the training.