Empower Your Network for Vermont Adaptive
First, thank you for considering Vermont Adaptive as a beneficiary of your fundraising event. We appreciate your extra effort to help raise funds and awareness about our mission.
Please send us details about your event. For public events, we will add you to our event calendar. You may contact our development staff by email or call 802.786.4991 ext. 30.
Ideas to Inspire Your Event
If you are looking for a place to start, consider these fundraising ideas. Or shoot us an idea that you have; we’d love to hear about it.
- Donate a percentage of sales at your business (products, meals, services, tickets)
- Host an event: organize a bake sale, car wash, or even an old fashioned field day to raise donations.
- In lieu of: suggest a donation to Vermont Adaptive to your friends, family, coworkers, service club, faith community, or business partners to honor your birthday, anniversary, holiday, or other occasion
- Workplace giving & Matching gifts: start fundraising at your workplace to support our programs and encourage your coworkers to match your donations. Also, find out if your employer will match your donations through their community giving program.
- Become a sponsor of one of our events or programs
- Host a house party: invite your friends to a home cooked meal and ask them to contribute the amount they would spend on a dinner out to Vermont Adaptive
- Sponsored volunteerism: for every hour that you volunteer for Vermont Adaptive, ask your friends, family, or coworkers contribute an amount for each hour.
- Organize a team for the Long Trail Century Ride: set-up your own giving pages to share with your networks to sponsor your ride.
Using Vermont Adaptive’s Logo
For approval on how to use Vermont Adaptive Ski and Sports’ logo and other branded materials, please contact Kim by email or 802.786.4991 ext. 24.