Make a Wish a Reality
Vermont Adaptive accepts in-kind gifts of services and tangible goods that support our programs. In many cases our participants are trying an activity for the first time and have not invested in all of the necessary equipment.
Your gift ensures that we are well prepared for all of the little things, the big things, and the everyday items that will enhance the overall experience for our participants. You are welcome to sponsor the purchase of any item on our wish list as well. Please contact Erin by email or call 802.786.4991 ext. 21.
Equipment donations must be in working order or new where indicated (*).
- Boots: ski or snowboard
- Helmets: ski, snowboard, bike
- Life jackets/PFDs*
- Foam (for padding)*
- Skis: undrilled, 150-170, race stock preferred, misc manufacturers
Bigger Item Wish List
Vermont Adaptive has a wish list of items that rise above our ongoing in-kind donation needs. These special gifts will help us expand programs and keep our participants outfitted in safe, reliable equipment.
- Fleet of new helmets for Bolton Valley’s winter program
- Vehicles: a 15-passenger van, a cargo van, or AWD van or pick-up truck
- ATV or 4 Wheeler, used in good condition
- Adaptive saddle for Horse program
- Canoe trailer
- 10X10 or larger garden style Storage Shed
- Invacare XLT Handcycles: one junior, one adult
- Canoe Dolly (2)
- Sit on Top Kayaks
- Stand-Up Paddle Boards
- Frequent flyer miles
While we appreciate all offers of sports equipment, we must ensure that gear meets our safety standards and can be adapted for our participants. If you would like to donate items that aren’t listed, please contact Tom by email or call 802.786.4991 ext. 25.
These smaller items keep our participants moving everyday.
- Bicycle inner tubes
- Bike jerseys
- Gloves: water, cycling, winter
- Hand & toe warmers
- Googles: ski or snowboard
- Edgie Wedgie
- Dry bags
- Gift cards for supplies at major retailers or local VT sporting goods stores
- Paper towels
- Bath tissue
- Postage stamps
- Duct tape & packing tape
- Trash bags: tall kitchen/13 gallon
- Batteries: 9V, AA, AAA
Visit our Amazon Wish List for additional items to add to our library and supply closet.
Services & Talent
Are you an expert? Do you have a special skill or service that could benefit Vermont Adaptive? We are always looking for talent to help us improve operations, governance, and compliance. Please contact Erin by email or call 802.786.4991 ext. 21.
Thank you for considering a gift to make a wish come true!